Labels

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Late Post...

So I wanted something easy to make for my mom for mother's day and I thought of something inside a cup because I think that's cute so I had some heavy cream and fruit so I used those.

What you need:
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
fruits
1/2 cup sugar
chocolate chip bread, or any kind of bread like banana, zucchini, ect.

1.  Dice the fruit into bite size pieces.  Put them in a small pan and fill it with water a half inch above the fruit.  Let it boil and then remove fruit and refrigerate until use.
2.  Mix the cream and sugar together until it's whipped.  Cut the bread out into circles small enough to fit inside the cup.
3.  The fun part!  Scoop a little cream into the bottom of the cup.  Put a piece of bread on top.  Another layer of cream.  Nice amount of fruit.  And more cream.  Done...  So easy.

 So delicious even if the fruit juice leaks on the bread.  It makes it more delicious!!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. love it! a beautiful mothers day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was. She does such beautiful and delicious things.

    ReplyDelete