I love pancakes so much! But they aren't that good for you sometimes if you don't have the right ingredients. Spinach is one of the best greens for you and these pancakes are so easy and delicious. It might sound nasty but you can barely taste the spinach.
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1/4 cup yogurt
1/2 tsp baking powder
coconut oil or butter
Mix the flour, eggs, yogurt, and baking powder together until it's all incorporated. Mix the spinach in with spoon.
Cook them like regular pancakes. I used coconut oil because it's better for you than butter.
Here's my first post that doesn't have anything to do with baking, even though this is edible. It's really simple and all you need are four things.
You need a jar with a lid and it shouldn't be any bigger than a 2 cup jar.
Fill the jar 3/4 of the way with sugar
Now melt enough coconut oil to fill the jar to the top. It might be a liquid already. If you don't have coconut oil then you could use baby oil but it won't have a scent so you could put one in like peppermint.
Mix the oil with the sugar carefully so it won't spill. If it's too dry then add a little more oil.
If it's too wet then add a little sugar.
Get a little stick to scoop it out with. I used a little cheese knife.
This could also be a perfect gift for someone. You could customize the jar if you wanted. Use it before you go to bed. It will be a little oily but the oil is good for dry skin. Rinse it off in the morning and moisturize.
I want to expand my blog to more things than just food. I really want to talk about fashion, hair, beauty, health, anything and everything. These are truly ingredients for a happy life. So, I hope you guys enjoy the new blog.
These taste just like apple cinnamon bread but it's a healthier version and gives you a lot of energy. They are also gluten-free. These are so easy to make and they taste better than regular pancakes because they have more flavor.
What you need:
1 1/2 cups oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1) In a blender mix the oats, cinnamon, eggs, salt, and milk until it's smooth.
2) Chop up the apple and mix it in with a spoon. If you blend it then it's harder to taste.
3) Cook the pancakes in a buttered pan on medium heat until it's crispy then flip them.
4) Honey is healthier than syrup so I used that instead but you can use syrup if you want to.
I think I might take a break from baking and cook some more. And I kind of ran out of things to bake right now but if you have a suggestion then comment it and I will try my best to make it and post it. This is a veggie wrap that I have made for lunch for the past week and it is delicious and so easy to make.
What you need:
red and green pepper
1) Cut the peppers into sticks. You only need about 4-6 sticks of each pepper. Cut the onion into sticks and you can put as much or as little as you want in the wrap. Saute the veggies in olive oil.
2) Put a little cheese on the tortilla and melt it in the microwave or you could toast it but decided not to. Then, put a few pieces of spinach on top of the cheese.
3) Put the veggies on top of the spinach but not too much because then it wont roll up properly.
4) Roll up the wrap then put a toothpick in the middle so it won't come apart.