Labels

Friday, August 26, 2011

Cut out Cookies

So I finally got my dad to let me bake something but my mom said that it could only be for school lunches so I just picked the easiest. Cookies!

What you need:
11/2 sticks of softened butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla
21/2 cups flour
1tsp baking powder

Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.

Add the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.  Preheat the oven to 400.  I forgot to take the pictures so I'll just tell you.  lightly flour the surface of your work space.  Roll out the dough and get out your cookie cutters and baking sheet.  I just made circles.  Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and put the cookie shapes on it.  Bake them for 6-8 minutes.  Let them cool completely.



Frost with your own frosting.  I used 3/4 cup confectioner sugar and 3-5 drops of water( the frosting is only for cookies).  Mix it together and add the food coloring.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment